Digital Accessibility Statement
The Ohio Renaissance Festival is commited to digital accessibility.
We believe the web is for everyone, regardless of ability! That’s why we strive to make our website accessible to all. We do this by adhering to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) Level AA produced by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C, the web’s governing body).
- All major functions of the website work with keyboard-only navigation.
- Color contrast between backgrounds colors and text meet the needs of those with low vision and/or color blindness.
- Images have alt text.
- Videos have captions or transcripts.
- This site allows users to zoom and enlarge the page content.
Accessibility Efforts & Testing
- This site was built from the ground up by an accessibility-focused team.
- This site was tested for keyboard-only navigation and functionality.
- This site was tested for screen readers using NVDA.
- This site was manually evaluated by an accessibility-focused web developer.
- This site was tested using automatic accessibility tools.